DockablePane Template Re-styling

Feb 23, 2010 at 1:17 PM
Edited Feb 23, 2010 at 1:17 PM

I have used AvalonDock long time ago and the dll version that I am currently referencing is version: 1.1.1509.0

Since that time, I have never migrated to a newer version.

Now I need to do a small modification and want to use the same version I have (1.1.1509.0 as mentioned above) since I don't want to change in the project I have.

I have the following block of code:

<ad:DockablePane ad:ResizingPanel.ResizeWidth="00" ad:ResizingPanel.ResizeHeight="100" Name="_parent" Visibility="Collapsed" Background="Yellow">
                            <ad:DockableContent x:Name="_categories" DockableStyle="Document" Title="Business Processes" Background="White" IconSource="..\..\Images\business_processes2.png">
                                <ScrollViewer  HorizontalScrollBarVisibility="Auto" VerticalScrollBarVisibility="Auto">
                                    <Grid HorizontalAlignment="Stretch" VerticalAlignment="Stretch">
                                         <ac:Accordion Name="busProcessAccordion"></ac:Accordion>
                                    </Grid>
                                </ScrollViewer>
                            </ad:DockableContent>
                        </ad:DockablePane>

<ad:DockablePane ad:ResizingPanel.ResizeWidth="00" ad:ResizingPanel.ResizeHeight="100" Name="_parent" Visibility="Collapsed" Background="Yellow">

<ad:DockableContent x:Name="_categories" DockableStyle="Document" Title="Business Processes" Background="White"                  

IconSource="..\..\Images\business_processes2.png">

<ScrollViewer  HorizontalScrollBarVisibility="Auto" VerticalScrollBarVisibility="Auto">

<Grid HorizontalAlignment="Stretch" VerticalAlignment="Stretch">

<ac:Accordion Name="busProcessAccordion"></ac:Accordion>

</Grid>

</ScrollViewer>

</ad:DockableContent>

</ad:DockablePane>

I need to modify the background and foreground colors of the header section which has as title "Business Processes" (shown in green above) and NOT the background of the content itself.

How can this be applied on the version I am using?

I would appreciate any help with clear explanation and code sample to test it.

I really need this asap, thank you in advance!

Regards,

Lara