[Version 2.0] Re-docking floating windows automatically

Oct 28, 2012 at 6:38 PM

Is there a way to return a floating window to its previous dock or tab state if the user doesnt dock it after dragging it?. In my project i need the tabs of a LayoutDocumentPane to be draggables but i cant allow a floating windows to stay open over the pane.  I cant set de CanFloat property to false because then the tabs cant be dragged.

Please help =(!

Dec 13, 2012 at 8:26 PM
jenvzla wrote:

Is there a way to return a floating window to its previous dock or tab state if the user doesnt dock it after dragging it?. In my project i need the tabs of a LayoutDocumentPane to be draggables but i cant allow a floating windows to stay open over the pane.  I cant set de CanFloat property to false because then the tabs cant be dragged.

Please help =(!

were you able to figure this problem out? I have a similar issue...

I have two LayoutAnchorablePanes within a layout panel. Each of those panes have 1 LayoutAnchorable within them.

I want to be able to drag each LayoutAnchorable to re-arrange them within the parent container (a DocumentPane), but I do not want to allow the LayoutAnchorables to float without being docked (i.e. "pulled out" of parent container). Setting the CanFloat property to false prevents them from being pulled out but also prevents re-arranging within the parent.

Does anyone know of a way to achieve this behavior?