[Version 2.0] DockManager DockWidth Persistence when toggling AutoHide pin at runtime

Jul 8, 2013 at 1:08 PM
Hey guys - recently started playing with this control and have an issue which may have already been solved, although I have not found the thread...

I have a dockmanager with a left aligned pane which support auto hide, with a width of 150. (I'll refer to this as Pane1)
The main area has a vertical layout group with Pane 2 and a smaller Pane3 with Pane3 height set to 100.
Issues:
1) When a user hides Pane1 at runtime, the autohide tab appears on the right. (Which is not as I want as tab is docked left)
2) When the user pins this tab again, it appears to the left again (correct) but with 50% width of the dock area. The width of 150 is not persisted.
3) When rendered, Pane3 Height is not applied when in a LayoutGroup. Remove the layout group, and Pane3 height is correctly set.

I guess I am missing something with the way I use the control. I'd love any help people are kind enough to provide. Thank you in advance!
        <avalonDock:DockingManager x:Name="dockingManager"  DockPanel.Dock="Top" Grid.Column="1" Grid.Row="0">
            <avalonDock:LayoutRoot>
                <avalonDock:LayoutPanel Orientation="Horizontal">
                    <avalonDock:LayoutAnchorablePane  DockWidth="150" DockMinWidth="150" >
                        <avalonDock:LayoutAnchorable Title="Actions" AutoHideWidth="150" AutoHideMinWidth="150" CanAutoHide="True" CanClose="False" CanFloat="False" CanHide="False">
                            <DockPanel>
                        </DockPanel>
                    </avalonDock:LayoutAnchorable>
                </avalonDock:LayoutAnchorablePane>
                <avalonDock:LayoutAnchorablePaneGroup Orientation="Vertical">
                    <avalonDock:LayoutAnchorablePane>
                        <avalonDock:LayoutAnchorable Title="Data"  CanAutoHide="False" CanClose="False" CanFloat="False" CanHide="False">
                            <DockPanel>
                            </DockPanel>
                    <avalonDock:LayoutAnchorablePane DockHeight="100">
                        <avalonDock:LayoutAnchorable Title="Customisations" AutoHideHeight="100" CanAutoHide="True" CanClose="False" CanFloat="False" CanHide="False">
                            <TextBox/>
                </avalonDock:LayoutAnchorablePaneGroup>
            </avalonDock:LayoutPanel>
        </avalonDock:LayoutRoot>
    </avalonDock:DockingManager>