DocumentContent-Title-Style strange

Jan 23, 2009 at 2:41 PM
Hi everybody!

I encountered the following problem: when I add a DocumentContent to a DocumentPane in XAML everything is fine. But if I inherit my own class from AvalonDock.DocumentContent, the title-tab is rendered different. It does not have that standard white-to-blue LinearGradientBrush.

Am I missing something? Do I have to set a special style for my inherited class? Or maybe the style of a DocumentContent is restricted to the BaseClass itself? Any ideas?

Thank you very much!

Kind regards,

Topperdel
Jan 25, 2009 at 9:36 PM
I also had the same problem at one point (and sometimes the title did not show at all). I fixed it by removing the width and hieght of the root element in my xaml file for the dockable content. Hope that helps!
Jan 27, 2009 at 7:35 AM

Hi juckett!

I can’t believe it but that helped me out! The solution to my problem is removing every Width and Height that is set in XAML at the dockable content.

Thank you very much!

Kind regards,

TopperDEL

Von: notifications@codeplex.com [mailto:notifications@codeplex.com]
Gesendet: Sonntag, 25. Januar 2009 23:36
An: timparth@web.de
Betreff: Re: DocumentContent-Title-Style strange [AvalonDock:45072]

I also had the same problem at one point (and sometimes the title did not show at all). I fixed it by removing the width and hieght of the root element in my xaml file for the dockable content. Hope that helps!

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (AvalonDock@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email AvalonDock@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com