Feb 17, 2009 at 11:50 AM
Edited Feb 17, 2009 at 11:55 AM
I seem to find several bugs and
(Sorry for my poor English).
1. There is one AutoHide content. If show this content, that FlyoutPaneWindow will be created.
- If call RestoreLayout while
FlyoutPaneWindow is opened, that several similar AutoHide contents will be created.
- If call RestoreLayout during FlyoutPaneWindow closing, that program generates exception: “System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException
was unhandled” in function ToggleAutoHide (line 1374))”
Cope with problem by added some code in
if (content.State == DockableContentState.AutoHide)
HideAutoHideWindow(); //Added string
if ((content.Parent as DockablePane).Items.Count == 1)
ToggleAutoHide(content.Parent as DockablePane);
Use your project AvalonDockTest. The ObjectExplorer window docks to DocumentPane and then return on previous place. After that, the DockableContent background will become transparent as DocumentContent.
3. What is necessary to do DockableContent located in DocumentPane not transparent?
4. Window can be full hide, when splitter moving. It is not good.
5. Situation: More than two DockablePane are docked on one side of DockingManager. If do panel (second from left) as AutoHide and
then do as Dockable (several times), that this panel will become less and less.
Use your project AvalonDockTest. Do any one content as AutoHide and other as FloatingWindow. When AutoHide window is focused and when there is overlapping of these windows, AutoHide window drawn above FloatingWindow.
focus on AutoHide window with WinForms content (WinForms element must be focused). Then set focus on any other window. But window with WinForms content is not closed.
8. May be, when setting panels size, use the proportion (relative to DockingManager size). If DockingManager size is changed, then
all docked panels is changed their own size. I seem that this will be able to help in decision of the other problems.