This project is read-only.

Hook: DbClick the DockableFloatingWindow

Feb 26, 2009 at 8:00 AM
When  double clicked  a DockableFloatingWindow, I found that  the Window has no action;
We know that ,in Visual Studio the flating window will reture back where it dragged from!
I find in the invoved of Codeproject dockPanelLib,has realize the  win32 Hook:WM_NCLBUTTONDBLCLK in
calss DockableFloatingWindow, but in the AvalonDock, this code was masked. and when I get them off ,it can be complie over!

DockableFloatingWindow :(Hook)  WM_NCLBUTTONDBLCLK
                        //HostedPane..ChangeState(DockableContentState.Docked);
                        //HostedPane.HostedPane.Show();

When double click a flating panel ,how to realize its action,like the Visual Studio's flating panel????

Feb 26, 2009 at 4:09 PM
This feature is not yet implemented in AvalonDock. Anyway is not so easy to return back to its previous position because prev position could potentially not be more available.

Thanks,
Ado
Feb 27, 2009 at 2:14 PM

Hell,sir

Thank you for your kindly answer my question,firstly!

As this questioon:"When double click a flating windowPanel, it shoudle be return back to its previous position ,just as the visual studio serious does",you know:thar a simailar realize example just in the 'www.codeproject.com' showing.

For me,I just ask for this question,I had see the action,that is in the 'www.codeproject.com' showing. It works well.

You know the avalonDockPanel is a continued of it, so I do hope the avalonDockPanel get it!

Thank you for you attention!

To: [email removed]
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 00:09:39 +0800 (CST)
Subject: Re: Hook: DbClick the DockableFloatingWindow [AvalonDock:48575]

This feature is not yet implemented in AvalonDock. Anyway is not so easy to return back to its previous position because prev position could potentially not be more available.

Thanks,
Ado

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (AvalonDock@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email AvalonDock@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

=0A=0A
=0A《大话西游外传》贺岁新作,送豪宅、送你5000元压岁钱=0A
=0A
Feb 27, 2009 at 2:44 PM
Even if AvalonDock started where WPFDockingLib (codeproject) end, it has a
completely different design, this means that feature you're requesting has
to be coded from scratch. You'll probably find it in next version of
AvalonDock.

Thanks, Ado