Hidden to Docked show DockContent with a width of 0px?

May 5, 2009 at 4:58 PM
Firts sorry for my bad english. Second You've done a great job with AvalonDock.
I have just a single porblem.

My problem is that if close one of the DockPanel (with close button) I can 'reopen' this dock with the same size, with the code like this:
dockManager.Show(dckTranslation, DockableContentState.Docked, AnchorStyle.Left);
If I close all the DockPanel, the same code reopen the dock but with a width of 0px. I have to manualy drag the UI.
How can I fix this issue?

Thank you.

<ad:DockingManager x:Name="dockManager" Grid.Row="1" Loaded="dockManager_Loaded">
            <ad:ResizingPanel Orientation="Vertical" >
                <ad:ResizingPanel Orientation="Horizontal" x:Name="rspHorizontal" ad:ResizingPanel.ResizeHeight="70*">                                        
                    <ad:DockablePane x:Name="pnlLeft" ad:ResizingPanel.ResizeWidth="30*">                        
                        <ad:DockableContent Title="Translation" x:Name="dckTranslation">
                            <control:TranslationListControl HorizontalAlignment="Stretch" VerticalAlignment="Stretch" x:Name="translation"/>
                        </ad:DockableContent>
                        <ad:DockableContent Title="Help" x:Name="dckHelp">    
                                <TextBox Margin="6" x:Name="txtHelp"/>
                        </ad:DockableContent>
                    </ad:DockablePane>
                    <ad:DocumentPane x:Name="documentsHost" ad:ResizingPanel.ResizeWidth="70*">