Is it a bug ?

Sep 4, 2009 at 9:54 AM

Hi,

I have a WPF application and I use the FloatingWindonw, but when I move my floating window the window behind it doesn't refresh !

I have a dual screen... this effect appear on the main screen but not on the second one !!!

I have take a look at the code and in the class "FloatingWindow", we catch the event WM_NCLBUTTONDOWN ... if I remove the hook all is fine !

I don't know how to fix it !

Sep 4, 2009 at 11:07 AM

Thanks for the report, Ill check it, Ado

Sep 4, 2009 at 11:30 AM
Thanks a lot,

It will be fine to accept more developers, like Juergen that is very dynamic for this project.

Anyway you have the source control... to control the source.

Thx

V0-01
Product Manager

ViewOn Media Services

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version. ViewOn Media Services, 52 Chaussée de Louvain, B5310, Belgium, www.viewon.tv

To: [email removed]
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 04:07:53 -0700
Subject: Re: Is it a bug ? [AvalonDock:67966]

Thanks for the report, Ill check it, Ado

Achetez un nouveau PC et bénéficiez de Windows 7 dès sa sortie ! En savoir plus