Welcome to AvalonDock 1.1 SR5What's new
Documentaion and Tutorials
- Fix for issues: #6469, #6234, #6257, #6171
- Improvements on focus management
- Improved navigator window
I posted on my blog a tutorial introducing AvalonDock.
You can find it at http://www.youdev.net/post/2008/09/25/AvalonDock-Tutorial.aspx
.Hope will help!AvalonDock 1.2 Preview
AvalonDock v. 1.2 is coming soon, if you want to see new features and also post last minute request please visit my blog:http://www.youdev.net/post/2009/03/26/AvalonDock-12-Features-Fixes.aspx
Your suggestions will be much appreciated.
If you find a bug please ensure you are using the latest version available and try to explain how to reproduce it with as much details as possible.IMPORTANT
Upgrading to .NET 3.5 SP1 is strictly recommended, especially under Vista.Installation Notes
Setup installs AvalonDock under VS2005/VS2008.
Skin & Themes
- VS2005 - To properly install AvalonDock into VS2005 toolbox you should have already installed the ToolboxControlsInstaller (TCI) which is included as a redistributable package in the VS2005 SDK (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=51A5C65B-C020-4E08-8AC0-3EB9C06996F4&displaylang=en). If you don't want to install TCI, create a tab in the toolbox, and add AvalonDock controls adding a reference to AvalonDock.dll assembly.
- VS2008 - Under VS2008 nothing to do is required because TCI is installed by default, so you should find a toolbox tab named "AvalonDock" containing AvalonDock controls.
If you created a skin/theme for AvalonDock and wish to share it with the community please contact me and I will pack it with the distribution.
I wish to thanks Alexey Potapov for his help in Aero theme improvements (http://www.codeplex.com/GreyableImage