Welcome to the first release of AvalonDock 2.0
Finally I can upload the new release of AvalonDock. This new release is stable and includes many new features if compared to 1.3:
If you already use AD 2.0 or plan to integrate it in your future projects, I'm interested in your ideas for new features
- AvalonDock 2.0 has been completely rewritten to take full advantage of the MVVM design.
- The layout model is now completely separated from the view controls; integration with frameworks like PRISM is easier and faster.
- I worked a lot to get the best performance especially when user move panes in floating window or set them as auto hidden.
- Floating windows can now be arranged together as it's possible in VS2010.
- The library itself is lighter because use only standard controls restyled like the TabControl or the Grid panel.
- Since first beta I fixed a lot of bugs; this version should be stable enough for most of the projects.
- Comes with two additional themes: VS2010 and Aero theme.
:http://avalondock.uservoice.com/If you find any bug (please add 'AvalonDock 2.0' to issue subject)
:http://avalondock.codeplex.com/workitem/list/basicFor discussion on AvalonDock
:http://avalondock.codeplex.com/discussionsTo support the development with a donation
Thanks to all for you interest in this project,