AvalonDock is a docking windows control for WPF that lets you create customizable layouts using a full featured window docking system similar to what is found in many popular integrated development environements (IDEs) such as Visual
Studio. It includes themes and samples to get you started.
You can get AvalonDock as part of the free open source
Extended WPF Toolkit
, as part of Xceed Extended WPF Toolkit Plus
, or you can download a stand-alone version here.
- Supports MVVM
- Everything can be restyled
- Includes popular themes
Support Future Development
Please strongly consider getting Extended WPF Toolkit Plus
which provides AvalonDock as well as 50+ other awesome WPF controls at the the industry's most affordable price. We even accept
- Enjoy WPF!
- Please rate this release and write something positive. It's at the bottom of the
- Follow this project (click "follow" at the top right of this page)
- Follow @datagrid on Twitter for WPF and Toolkit news
- Like Xceed's WPF page on Facebook
- Check out a video or two on XceedVideos YouTube Channel
- Add bugs or feature requests to the Issue Tracker