This project is read-only.

Problem with resizing some DockablePane

Apr 9, 2010 at 11:39 AM

Hello, i have a problem.

In my application i want three areas. On the left and the right side there should be som navigation structure... and in the middle there is the main area a 3d visualization. When i use the following code, i have the problem that if i want to resize an area... all three areas change their size.

But what i want is: if i change the size of an area, to make the main area bigger, the other area should not change its size. For example: i have the three areas and i drag the splitte between the first and the second area, then only this two areas should change their sizes. but now the third area change its size too.

<
my:DockingManager Name="dockingManager1"> <my:ResizingPanel> <my:DockablePane > <my:DockableContent IsCloseable="False"/> <my:DockableContent IsCloseable="False"/> </my:DockablePane> <my:DocumentPane> <my:DocumentContent IsCloseable="False" /> <my:DocumentContent IsCloseable="False" /> </my:DocumentPane> <my:DockablePane> <my:DockableContent IsCloseable="False" /> <my:DockableContent IsCloseable="False"/> </my:DockablePane> </my:ResizingPanel> </my:DockingManager>

Apr 13, 2010 at 2:25 AM

Set the width of DockablePanes explicitly, then the problem you mentioned will be gone.

for example:

<my:DockingManager Name="dockingManager1">

<my:ResizingPanel>

<my:DockablePane my:ResizingPanel.ResizeWidth="200">
                    <my:DockableContent IsCloseable="False"/>
                    <my:DockableContent IsCloseable="False"/>
                </my:DockablePane>

<my:DocumentPane>
                    <my:DocumentContent IsCloseable="False" />
                    <my:DocumentContent IsCloseable="False" />
                </my:DocumentPane>

<my:DockablePane my:ResizingPanel.ResizeWidth="200">