Documentation site down?

Apr 29, 2010 at 1:49 PM

Is the www.youdev.net site with the documentation down? I can not access it.

Apr 29, 2010 at 2:52 PM
Sorry youdev.net is temporary down, anyway I'm working on a new tutorial and revisited documentation to add to this site under the 'Documentation' tab.
Just for your info I'm working on version 1.3 targetting .net 4 with a lot of new features. Old documentation on youdev.net is becoming obsolete.
thank you for your patience
Apr 29, 2010 at 4:24 PM

That sounds great! The only problem is I have a task assigned this week to evaluate AvalonDock (and some other docking solutions).

1. Do you have a tentative release date for 1.3?

2. Is there a way to get a copy of the old docs or do you know when youdev.net will be up again?

Thank you.

Apr 29, 2010 at 4:55 PM
AvalonDock 1.3 for .NET4 will be out before the Beta 1 milestone of SharpDevelop, (this means next week).
Anyway I hope to post something before the end of this week (a preview version I mean)
Ado

Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2010 5:24 PM
To: [email removed]
Subject: Re: Documentation site down? [AvalonDock:211000]

That sounds great! The only problem is I have a task assigned this week to evaluate AvalonDock (and some other docking solutions).

1. Do you have a tentative release date for 1.3?

2. Is there a way to get a copy of the old docs or do you know when youdev.net will be up again?

Thank you.

Apr 29, 2010 at 5:49 PM

Hi Ado,

It would be great if 1.3's source could still target .NET 3.5. My client is not going to have .NET4 for another year or more.

Thanks.

May 20, 2010 at 9:43 PM

youdev.net is still "temporary" down.....

sad times

May 31, 2010 at 11:18 AM

sorry for youdev.net site problem, on codeplex you can now find documentation and a tutorial,

Ado