This project is read-only.

How to add a LayoutAnchorable to the bottom side of the application?

Aug 28, 2012 at 5:38 AM
Edited Aug 28, 2012 at 5:44 AM

I'm using the AvalonDock version 1.3.3362 to create dockable windows.  Following shown is the way I use 3 panes in my application. These panes are shown in the left side, middle and right side of the application.

<avalonDock:LayoutRoot PropertyChanged="OnLayoutRootPropertyChanged">                                           <avalonDock:LayoutPanel Orientation="Horizontal">                                                                              <avalonDock:LayoutAnchorablePane DockWidth="165"></avalonDock:LayoutAnchorablePane>        <avalonDock:LayoutDocumentPaneGroup>

<avalonDock:LayoutDocumentPane></avalonDock:LayoutDocumentPane>                                      </avalonDock:LayoutDocumentPaneGroup>         

<avalonDock:LayoutAnchorablePaneGroup DockWidth="150">            

<avalonDock:LayoutAnchorablePane> </avalonDock:LayoutAnchorablePane>                                     </avalonDock:LayoutAnchorablePaneGroup>    

</avalonDock:LayoutPanel>

</avalonDock:LayoutRoot>

Now I need to add a new pane to show in the bottom side of the application. I don't know how to do this. It is not possible to try DockableContent inside layout panels. I need to keep the layout panels as it is and add a new pane to the bottom. I use layoutAnchorables heavily in my code to dynamically bind usercontrols. Therefore, I don't need to change the existing code.

Please help me to fix this.

Nov 20, 2013 at 5:08 AM
I'm using version 2.x and how its done is using <xcad:LayoutRoot.BottomSide>. Put it below your </xcad:LayoutPanel>