This project is read-only.

How to hide the title of a tab of a LayoutPanel / LayoutDocument?

Oct 30, 2012 at 2:15 PM

Good morning everyone!
I'm using the AvalonDock on a project, and I ended having a question:

In some pages developed in my project, I have custom titles which use a standard textBlock. And in some pages, this specifically, I have a LayoutAnchorable anchored on the left side of the page, and a LayoutDocument anchored on the right side.

For LayoutDocument, the title is empty, because I already have a title on this page.  This causes the TabItem (Title) of this LayoutDocument Tab still appears with empty value. As I would like to maintain my titles on all pages, I wonder if there is how I hide or remove this blank tabItem, which is the title. One of my attempts was modify the margin of the page, I got her stay up page. But this LayoutDocument TabItem is readjusted downward, keeping it visible.

I know this is not a problem AvalonDock, is a different behavior of the original design. The tab Title of the document was not meant to be hidden, but I think it would be interesting for those who want to have their own title pages.
Best Regards.

Gustavo.

Oct 31, 2012 at 9:09 AM

For me it was enough to play with theme.xaml to remove that part...

Open up the theme.xaml that you are using and look for the part related to DocumentPaneControlStyle.
There you will find <avalonDockControls:DocumentPaneTabPanel...> and <avalonDockControls:DropDownButton...>.
You can play with their Visibility for instance.

I hope this helps

Regards